Contact VAULT Nightclub & Live Music Venue
61 Church Street
You Cried Wolf are a 5 piece Post-Hardcore band writing songs which fuse heavy guitars and screamed vocals with, melodic and catchy chorus's. Formed in late 2009 in York, England the band started playing local shows and recording a handful of demos before a line-up change in early 2010.
Since then the band have fine tuned their sound as well as their live act and have set out relentlessly touring the UK to promote their debut E.P 'Little do they know...'
With their fanbase continuing to grow, You Cried Wolf are going to take things up a notch in 2012. Plans are currently being made for music videos, new studio material, merchandise and tours.
Chasing Cadence - A 5 peice band formed in September 2011. Jumping head first into the studio mid-September they recorded a demo E.P (Let's Pretend Nothing's Wrong) which was self-released early November the same year.This gave them the opportunity to Support acts such as Scholars, Shadows Chasing Ghosts and Hildamay at the end of 2011.
During 2012, the band featured on BBC 3 Counties. They have also been awarded an endorsement deal with 'Hold True Clothing' and have been out on their debut tour across the East and North of England.
In June 2012 they released their debut video 'Accidents Will Happen', recorded with Dan Lancaster and shot by Full-Circle Media. Plans are already being made for a new video, new merchandise.
From Ashes We Rise - A 6 piece with influence from a number of different of genres. As a band they are looking forward to play a number of regional shows in 2013 and prove to everyone that age is just a number.
Once this band allocation has sold out tickets will still available from http://vault.ticketleap.com/wolf/
Over 12's ONLY - All under 14's must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. The Management reserve the right to request photo ID covering proof of age, and refuse admission. No refunds will be given to ticket holders in breach of the above conditions.
- Local licensing laws are strictly enforced.
- The ticket holder may be subject to search.
- Tickets are non-refundable or transferable.
- No bags are allowed into the venue, bags must be placed into the cloakroom.
- The venue reserves the right to change the bill without prior notification.
- Ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recordings as members of the audience.
- Ticket holders may be subject to continuous sound levels which may cause potential damage to hearing.
- Ticket holders may be exposed to strobe lights.
- Only official merchandise is on sale inside the venue, do not buy outside. This is for your protection so that you will receive goods of proven quality.
- No 'professional' type cameras, video cameras or sound recording equipment will be allowed in the venue.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Only customers in possession of a valid ticket will be admitted into the venue. Lost, stolen or misplaced tickets will not be replaced.
- No re-admission policy is strictly enforced.
- No bottles, cans, alcohol or food is to be brought into the venue.
- No illegal substances may be brought into or taken on the premises. Any one caught in possession of such substances will be ejected form the premises and will be reported to the Police.
- Any ticket holder throwing drink & objects (beer, glasses etc) will be removed from the building and no refund given. Furthermore, customer details will be provided to the regulatory authorities should an offence be alleged to have taken place.
- The venue management accepts no responsibility for acts of wilful endangerment, or injuries caused thereby to yourself or other patrons whilst on the premises.
- No weapons. The management reserve the right to define & confiscate.
- No ticket monies, booking fees etc will be refunded following ejection or refused entry.
- No smoking anywhere within the venue complex - at its discretion the venue management will allow smokers out of the venue.
Management reserves right to refuse admission.
PLEASE NOTE: Please by advised that drinking in the street in Rugby Town Centre is prohibited if requested to stop by a police officer, you can be convicted and fined. Any customer found in possession of alcohol will be refused entry to the venue and possibly detained for police action.
This is a Challenge 21 venue. If you are lucky enough to look under 21 you will be asked to prove that you are over 18 when you buy alcohol. If you are under 18 you are committing an offence if you attempt to buy alcohol.
The Vault adopts a neighbour friendly policy so please make as little noise as possible on leaving the venue.